Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Tattoo Ink

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Tattoo Ink

    can't remember where I read it, but there is a new ink getting ready to be on the market sometime this year. It's biodegradable or something. The skin doesn't take it, so it wont stain or absorb into it. It'll be just like a normal tattoo, except with one lazer treatment, the tattoo will be completely be gone.
    So just note for anyone who is wanting a tattoo and is iffy about it, may wanna stick it out til this new ink hits the market.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    Having a removable tattoo kinda defeats the purpose of getting one to begin with. That's part of it...the committment to keep it on your body for life.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    sure enough. But hey this is the new era of things, and people who have money get what they want. So they are going to invent things to accomodate everybody.
    But it's not bad if you somehow have surgery and it's right where the tattoo is, bam.. need it removed it's gone.
    or you scratch it up or damage the design somehow, bam it's gone.
    so it has it's good and bad.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    The problem with this tho is it makes getting a tattoo more cliche than it has already become. All you see nowdays is barbed wire or tribal arm bands and tramp stamps. Can't stand to see these pre-fab tattoos that folks get just to "be cool". Don't get me wrong, I love tattoos...i have 4..but they aren't these mass produced overly popular cliches you see on 95% of the folks who have tattoos.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    You forgot to mention the bar-code tats that are "all the rage" right now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] In a few years, the government will have those mandated anyway [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    Yeah...those are silly too. If ya can't come up with something original, ya just pick what everyone else has off of the wall..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    I have 1 and I got it for a reason. I said I wasn't going to get one unless it meant something to me. I have a Chinese symbol for Father with Dad in Old E written below it and the years in which my father were alive above it. I want to get another one but don't really know what to get.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    I draw mine myself and just have someone put em on me. The only exception was my first..but it was customized in witchita falls when i was workin for uncle sam. I usually just look at drawings and come up with something i want myself..and draw it up with modifications i want ..then take it to someone who can duplicate what i have on paper on my body.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    I've got 8 of em. 2 of em were on the wall designs, but they mean something to me. The rest are custom. Soon to get more. I dont get all my tat's to be cool, I like tattoo's and it's my thing.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tattoo Ink

    I wasn't referring to you...I was referring to folks in general. By off the wall, I was referring to everyone ya see having a band that you've seen 1,000 times before or a tramp stamp...that's all.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •